HDMI Cable for Sega Saturn Console
- HD LINK: Convert and upscale the analog RGB signals from Sega SS to digital HDMI signals for modern HDTVs/monitors/projectors
- EASY TO USE: Plug and play with well-prepared cables. Detachable design, so high-end or extended HDMI cables can be used
- AWESOME IMAGE: Provide the best upscaled signal processing with great precision, colors, resolution and details at this price
- ASPECT RATIO SWITCH & LOW LATENCY: Support 4:3 and 16:9 with a toggle switch & unnoticeable lag when playing games
- ONE-YEAR WARRANTY: Offer the free replacement without asking and helpful customer service
Our Mission Statement
Take out the classic consoles and get them set up in the simplest way for modern displays that are omitting old cable hookups.
This is an affordable & convenient option to get good video quality when it comes to retro gaming.
Go back and experience all the things you missed as a kid: the games, the consoles, the controllers.
RGB brings the best possible visual experience out of classic Sega Saturn (SS).
So you can see the more defined colors, the clearer graphics and the sharper pictures when using RGB, compared with using AV.
The example describes RGB vs typical display methods (S-Video, composite, RF) is looking through a clean glass window vs a dirty one.
Manual Adjustment on TV
This cable has been specifically calibrated for Sega Saturn.
However, final output doesn't only depend on the cable quality but the games you are playing and television quality.
Try to adjust the backlight, brightness, dynamic setting or other parameters on TV if you want to improve the display more.
Maximum Compatibility with Trending Displays
Native resolution from Sega Saturn is upscaled to 720P for best matching with current HDMI standard.
MicroUSB Cable Usage
Included MicroUSB cable should be plugged to wipe away image issues and power up if you see the image distortion while gaming or feel the abnormal heat from back of console.
So it's recommended.