HDMI Cable for Sega Dreamcast DC Console
- HD LINK: Convert the native VGA signals from Dreamcast to digital HDMI signals for modern HDTVs/monitors/projectors (Some games [around 10% of library] that are not compatible with VGA mode won't work)
- EASY TO USE: Plug and play with well-prepared cables. Detachable design, so high-end or extended HDMI cables can be used
- AWESOME IMAGE: Provide the best signal processing with great precision, colors, resolution and details at this price (Default aspect ratio is 16:9 but it can be adjusted to 4:3 if TV supports)
- LOW LATENCY: Unnoticeable lag when playing games
- ONE-YEAR WARRANTY: Offer the free replacement without asking and helpful customer service
Our Mission Statement
Take out the classic consoles and get them set up in the simplest way for modern displays that are omitting old cable hookups.
This is an affordable & convenient option to get good video quality when it comes to retro gaming.
Go back and experience all the things you missed as a kid: the games, the consoles, the controllers.
Only Dreamcast titles that are VGA compatible can function well with this HDMI cable because of utilizing VGA signal only.
But what about the non-VGA games? Don't worry, around 50% of these non-VGA games can be hacked by some boot discs like "codebreaker".
Below are 2 websites for reference:
1. Image Shifting to One Side
There are 2 ways to fix it:
(1) Unplug the cable then replug it into console.
(2) Turn TV on after running the DC console. If your DC is on already, just turn off TV first then back on.
2. Sound Issue
If you have the sound that sounds off, please change your TV sound mode from what you have it on to something like theater or sport mode.
Awesome Video Quality
Converted VGA signal displays VGA games with excellent vibrant color reproduction, clearly softer image which removes haze, sharper text & textures,
less glaring jaggies, less pixelation and better definition than composite AV cable.
Manual Adjustment on TV
This cable has been specifically calibrated for Dreamcast DC.
However, final output doesn't only depend on the cable quality but the games you are playing and television quality.
Try to adjust the backlight, brightness, dynamic setting or other parameters on TV if you want to improve the display more.