HDMI Cable for PSP 2000 & PSP 3000 Handheld Console
- HD LINK: Convert and upscale the component signals from PlayStation Portable 2000/3000 to digital HDMI signals for modern HDTVs/monitors/projectors
- EASY TO USE: Plug and play with well-prepared cables. Detachable design, so high-end or extended HDMI cables can be used
- AWESOME IMAGE: Provide the best upscaled signal processing with great precision, colors, resolution and details at this price
- FULL SCREEN DISPLAY & LOW LATENCY: Play PSP games in full-screen with "GAME" switch & unnoticeable lag when playing games
- ONE-YEAR WARRANTY: Offer the free replacement without asking and helpful customer service
Our Mission Statement
Take out the classic consoles and get them set up in the simplest way for modern displays that are omitting old cable hookups.
This is an affordable & convenient option to get good video quality when it comes to retro gaming.
Go back and experience all the things you missed as a kid: the games, the consoles, the controllers.
PSP to TV
There are 2 ways to display PSP on HDTV:
1. Menu: Settings > Connected Display Settings > Switch Video Output.
2. Press the Display Button down long enough until the screen pops up in TV.
Toggle to "MENU" when PSP menu display and toggle to "GAME" when playing PSP games.
Maximum Compatibility with Trending Displays in Full Screen
Native resolution from PSP2000/PSP3000 is upscaled to 720P for best matching with current HDMI standard.
You can only get partial display in the central area of TV screen with component cable.
However, if you want to play PSP at home on big-screen HDTV with visual enjoyment, this HDMI cable is what you need!
Manual Adjustment on TV
This cable has been specifically calibrated for PSP 2000 / PSP 3000.
However, final output doesn't only depend on the cable quality but the games you are playing and television quality.
Try to adjust the backlight, brightness, dynamic setting or other parameters on TV if you want to improve the display more.
The image may be wavy or distorted when charging the PSP battery which is not full enough because of current interference.
So it's recommendation that playing PSP with the full battery charging or without charging to get the best image on TV.
Adapter: 10 ft; HDMI cable: 6 ft; MicroUSB cable: 6 ft.