HDMI Cable for Original Xbox Console
- HD LINK: Convert the native component signals from OG Xbox to digital HDMI signals for modern HDTVs/monitors/projectors
- EASY TO USE: Plug and play with well-prepared cables. 480P/720P/1080i display mode need to be enabled on Xbox video setting before gaming
- AWESOME IMAGE: Provide the best signal processing with great precision, colors, resolution and details at this price (Default aspect ratio is 16:9 but it can be adjusted to 4:3 if TV supports)
- LOW LATENCY & WORKABLE WITH CAPTURE CARDS: Unnoticeable lag when playing games & it's recommendation for anyone who does YouTube or Twitch streaming and recording
- ONE-YEAR WARRANTY: Offer the free replacement without asking and helpful customer service
Our Mission Statement
Take out the classic consoles and get them set up in the simplest way for modern displays that are omitting old cable hookups.
This is an affordable & convenient option to get good video quality when it comes to retro gaming.
Go back and experience all the things you missed as a kid: the games, the consoles, the controllers.
480P/720P/1080i display mode need to be enabled on Xbox video setting in advance to tap into the maximum output resolution according to different games.
Instruction guide is included in the package.
Original Xbox can output 480i/480P/720P/1080i and this HDMI cable only passes through digitalized signals for better image display.
Most games that are locked at 480i and lack of 480P support can be patched to force 480P output by modding XBE launch file on modded console.
Awesome Video Quality
Converted signals display the Xbox games with excellent vibrant color reproduction, clearly softer image which removes haze, sharper text & textures,
less glaring jaggies, less pixelation and better definition than composite AV cable.
It can also function well on modded or unmodded original Xbox console.
Manual Adjustment on TV
This cable has been specifically calibrated for original Xbox.
However, final output doesn't only depend on the cable quality but the games you are playing and television quality.
Try to adjust the backlight, brightness, dynamic setting or other parameters on TV if you want to improve the display more.
Some Xbox games with alternate display modes: https://en.everybodywiki.com/List_of_Xbox_games_with_alternate_display_modes