Welcome to The Island Shopping Network! Take part in an interactive shopping experience where we offer our latest and greatest inventory to customers at discounted prices BEFORE they hit our shelves! Get early access to fresh stock every second Tuesday and enjoy all the added fun of a live auction-style sale!
Want to join in the fun? Be sure to follow our gracious host TheNintenDoc on Twitch and turn on notification to never miss a sale!
- Have fun!
- Give back.
- Prices are in CAD and exclude postage.
- Wait for price.
- Type in chat: Claim [name of item] You may also use emote: (thenin17Claim)
- Back-up claims are encouraged and will be honoured at the stated price if multiple copies of the same item are on hand.
- Worldwide shipping available. Claimer pays actual postage from Canada.
- Canadian claimers are subject to sales tax.
- Invoices, payments and orders are sent, processed and fulfilled by Island Retro Ltd.
- Pre-claim sale (first hour of the sale) is subscriber-exclusive.
- Any items not claimed in the first hour will be made available to all viewers from the second hour on.
- Only items presented during the sale are eligible to be claimed.
- Be specific with your request.
- First claim Doc sees will be fulfilled. Doc has final decision-making authority in the event of a dispute.
- To receive an invoice, sign up for a free account on Island Retro and complete your user profile including shipping information, email address and phone number (required by Canada Post for international shipments).
- Whisper @TheNintenDoc on Twitch with the email address you used in the first step. You can type /w TheNintenDoc email@example.com. For privacy reasons, please do not share your email publicly in Twitch chat.
- Total including postage will be determined during invoicing.
- Any/all successfully requested items will be held for invoicing.
- Invoicing may take up to 48 hours to be sent.
- Invoices will be sent via email once generated.
Payment in full is required within 30 calendar days if any of the following are true:
- Your outstanding invoice balance is greater than or equal to $300.00 Canadian including postage fees and sales tax;
- You have been informed that your current box is full;
- It has been at least 2 live sales since your last claim;
If payment is not received in full by the 31st day and no payment arrangements have been made, items will cease to be reserved and will be made available for public purchase through www.islandretro.com.
- Invoices can be paid using all major credit cards, PayPal, Island Retro eGift Card or Cryptocurrency.
- Once paid, your items will begin processing for shipment.
- A confirmation email with tracking information will be sent from firstname.lastname@example.org upon fulfillment.
- The local Canada Post office typically doesn’t scan packages upon arrival. It can take up to 3 days for the tracking to update.
- Please be patient. It may take several days to receive an invoice.
- Questions, adjustments or problems? Send Twitch Whisper to @TheNintenDoc.
- Please refrain from asking about invoices in Chat/Discord.